Forty Inches of Corbeau Comfort
1. Forty-inch wide bench-style seat is ideal for second-row seat applications in trail rigs, SUVs, sand rails, etc.
2. Rear seat passengers sit in comfort with Corbeau's suspension seat technology.
3. Military-grade suspension cord.
4. Powder-coated steel frame.
5. Harness and lap belt compatible.
6. Direct bolt-in to Jeep TJ and 1966-to-1977 Bronco using Corbeau brackets.
7. Fits many other vehicles that have sufficient flat floor space for mounting.
8. Adjustable headrests are optional.
For more information, contact: Corbeau Seats (801) 255-3737, www.corbeau.com
FiberwerX Trophy Kart Complete Body Kit
1. FiberwerX has recently completed a new generation Trophy Kart Body. The panel configuration is designed to fit most "mini" carts including all Trophy Kart platforms specifically the Trophy Kart Elite / Modified, JR-1, and JR-2 Chassis.
2. The stock Trophy Kart one-piece body can be a hassle to work with. In contrast, the FiberwerX body kit's six-piece design is easier to fit to the chassis, and allows better access to distinct areas of the chassis without needing to remove the complete body for access. Trackside maintenance and repair of your Trophy Kart will be simpler than ever.
3. Designed with the tasteful style and flair that FiberwerX is known for.
4. The roof piece features two rigid slots that flow front to back right into a rear overhang to mount a row of LED brake and amber lights.
5. The front nose is a sharp looking "one-piece" style panel that will provide easy visibility over the nose.
6. The side panel styling is inspired by the FiberwerX Trophy Truck, and the recessed channel can double as a side step for smaller Trophy Kart pilots.
For more information, contact: FiberwerX (619) 654-4451, www.fiberwerx.com
How to Kill Ants With a Sledgehammer: Tranny and Traction Solutions
Clothier Transmission and Traction Products is a one-stop shop for overkill transmission and snow chain solutions.
1. Transmission adapter lets you bolt up an SAE #2 transmission behind your Chevy four-bolt main engine.
2. The SAE #2 transmission is a medium-duty transmission and is two-to-three times stronger than a light-duty truck transmission.
3. Includes a 16.25-inch diameter billet steel flywheel and an A36 steel bellhousing.
4. Custom fitted, heavy-duty V-bar snow chains let you trail ride in the winter.
5. No tensioners are needed for custom-fitted snow chains. Tensioners are usually torn off during extreme winter 'wheeling.
6. Many sizes in stock, but new snow chain applications can be custom-created just for you.
For more information, contact: Clothier Transmission and Traction Products (607) 743-4899, www.clothiertransmissionandtractionproducts.com
MBRP Stainless Goes Bigger
1. Five-inch performance exhaust systems for Chevy/GMC, Ford, and Dodge diesel pickup trucks.
2. Made using 16-gauge T409 stainless steel.
3. Deep and distinctive sound.
4. Reduced EGTs.
5. Backed by MBRP lifetime warranty.
6. Available in Turbo-Back, Cat-Back, and Filter-Back configurations.
For more information, contact: MBRP (888) 636-7223, www.mbrp.com
Odyssey Ultimizer Chargers
1. Designed for heavy-duty, powersports, and marine applications.
2. Three-step charge profile ensures a fast, safe charge.
3. Trickle-charge mode kicks in after initial charge, keeping batteries charged and allowing the battery to be safely connected to the charger for extended periods.
4. Lightweight and compact.
For more information, contact: Odyssey Battery/EnerSys (800) 538-3627, www.odysseybattery.com
Daystar Scorpion Shocks
1. Available for several popular applications.
2. When paired with a Daystar lift, Daystar Scorpion Shocks provide a one-stop suspension solution.
3. Twin-tube design for increased oil capacity and reduced shock fade.
4. Durable piston seal and velocity-sensitive valve stack.
5. Chrome-hardened shock shaft.
6. Includes Daystar premium urethane shock bushings and Daystar shock boots.
For more information, contact: Daystar (800) 595-7659, www.daystarweb.com
New Shocks from Pure Performance
1. Stroke lengths are available from 6 to 16 inches in 2-inch increments.
2. Coilover and smooth-body shocks are available custom-built to your specs.
3. Coilover shocks use industry-standard 3-inch I.D. springs.
4. New 2-5/8-inch diameter aluminum body is lighter and sheds heat better than a steel body.
5. Shock bodies are fluted to increase the effective cooling area without needing to increase the body diameter. Superior shock cooling in a more compact, easy-to-fit package.
6. Nitride-treated one-inch shock shaft. The shaft is hollow and holds oil, increasing the overall oil capacity of the shock.
7. Shaft wall thickness of 3/16-inch resists bending, adds strength.
8. Dual Viton O-rings seal the shock shaft, which rides on a DU bearing surface.
9. Digressive valving resists body roll while remaining plush over the bumps.
10. Built-in poly bump stop and wiper assembly.
11. Amsoil Shock Therapy oil is used for consistent performance.
For more information, contact: Pure Performance (518) 270-9822, www.pure-performance.biz
Quick Latch Hood Pins
1. No loose parts: Quick Latch hood pins use a self-contained latching system.
2. Latches release at the touch of a button.
3. One-finger operation: the button stays down until the hood is set back down.
4. Simple installation using only basic tools.
5. Vehicle-specific brackets available soon.
For more information, contact: Quick Latch Products (469) 387-0212
King Compression-Clicker UTV Shocks
1. Piggyback King UTV coilovers are now available with a wide-range, 16-position compression adjuster. Quick, on-trail, no-tools suspension tuning is now possible.
2. Existing King UTV shocks can be upgraded with this new feature.
3. Adjuster knob is clearly marked, and each click has a positive feel.
4. Soften the ride for slow-speed cruising, firm up the ride for wide-open running.
5. Made in the United States from the highest-quality materials available.
6. King UTV shocks are available for both stock and long-travel applications.
For more information, contact: King Shock Technology (714) 530-8701, www.kingshocks.com
Randy Ellis Design Sleekster Light Bar
1. Unobtrusive, low-profile design.
2. Bolt-on installation
3. Fits 1999-to-2007 Super Duty and Excursion
4. Frame-mounted and hold up to four lights with a sure grip.
5. Constructed using 1-3/4-inch, 0.120-wall steel tubing and laser-cut brackets and light tabs.
6. Sleekster/KC Hilites combo packages can save you money.
For more information, contact: Randy Ellis Design (602) 803-1122, www.randyellisdesign.com
Skyjacker 6-inch lift for 2007-to-2009 Chevy/GMC K1500 trucks
1. Heavy-duty front and rear lower A-arm crossmembers.
2. CNC machined ductile iron knuckles maintain correct steering geometry and retain factory steering assembly.
3. Differential's upper mount does not need to be cut.
4. Strut spacers inexpensively drop down factory suspension struts.
5. Includes Skyjacker's unique anti-torque rod for minimization of front axle pinion wrap.
For more information, contact: Skyjacker Suspension (866) 423-3253, www.skyjacker.com
New Trail Rubber from Nitto
1. Computer-designed to combine the best aspects of the Terra and Mud Grapplers. The Trail Grappler is both aggressive and quiet.
2. Three-ply sidewall and thick rubber compound resist punctures.
3. Tread blocks combine lateral stability and powerful forward traction
4. Balanced void ratio provides enhanced self-cleaning for continuous traction
5. Reinforced shoulder block grooves extend the life of the tire
6. Available in popular sizes from 32 to 37 inches
7. More sizes to be added later on
For more information, contact: Nitto Tire www.nittotire.com