Al's Liner DIY Coating System
Al's Liner announces its acrylic/polyurethane DIY coating system. Spray-applied urethane coatings commonly used for bed liners can be expensive and limit your color options and application abilities. Al's Liner allows Do-it-Yourselfers to apply a professional grade coating to a vast number of substrates in any color or thickness desired. Al's provides an easy mix-and-apply option at a fraction of the cost.
For More Information, Contact: Al's Liner (800) 999-6841 www.alsliner.com
Re-Charge Your Batteries Anywhere
Re-chargeable batteries are great as long as you have access to a 110V AC power source for the charger. Out in the backcountry, the lack of a 110V AC power source can be a problem unless you have the Brunton Battery Solo BattPack. This charger works from an internal lithium ion battery, and will re-charge AA and AAA re-chargeable batteries. If the internal lithium ion battery gets low, it can be re-charged in the backcountry using an optional solar panel. The Solo BattPack can also be recharged using a 110V wall outlet.
Other features include:
1. Digital readout of the battery level for each battery
2. Refresh button to discharge batteries before charging
3. Flip down AC plug to charge in an outlet
4. 2 AA and 2 AAA rechargeable batteries included
5. Dimensions - 3x5x1.25 inches
6. Weight - 6.6 oz
7. Power/Current - 5.5V
For More Information, Contact: Brunton (307) 857-4700 www.brunton.com
Mag-Hytec 45RFE and 545RFE Deep Tranny Pans
Mag-Hytec is proud to announce the completion of the new #45RFE / 545RFE Transmission pan for Dodge's four- and five-speed automatics. These new pans include all the quality you would expect from Mag-Hytec and feature 2-quart-increased capacity and added strength and rigidity. The pans include a heavy duty gasket, a drilled-and-tapped hole for the temperature sending unit, stainless steel bolts and washers with allen wrenches, and an O-ring sealed magnetic drain plug.
For More Information, Contact: Mag-Hytec (877) 786-6816 www.mag-hytec.com
Daystar GM Rack Bushings
Starting in 2007, GM switched all of its 1/2-ton trucks and SUVs to a rack-and-pinion steering system rather than a traditional steering box. While this change may have refined the handling of these vehicles, the overly soft rubber bushings that are used for the rack mounts cause numerous steering issues when a larger tire and wheel package is added to the vehicle. Daystar now offers heavy-duty replacement polyurethane bushings that solve these problems and "tighten up" steering feel, making them a beneficial upgrade for stock and modified vehicles alike.
For More Information, Contact: Daystar (800) 595-7659 www.daystarweb.com
Blitzkrieg Motorsports 2007-and-newer Chevy Upper Control Arm Kit
Blitzkrieg Motorsports has introduced its latest upper control arm kit for the 2007-and-newer Chevy/GMC trucks and SUVs. These upper control arms look great, but they also correct the pivot angle and allow for more droop travel. What does this mean? Better suspension geometry and handling, along with more wheel travel.
These arms are made using a tabbed-and-slotted plate construction technique. This feature interlocks every piece of the assembly, increasing its strength and overall structural integrity.One-inch spherical bearings along with 17-4 stainless steel BMS high misalignment spacers work together as the outer pivot. In order for the spherical bearing to be compatible with the stock upright, a heat treated 4140 pin, coupled with grade 8 hardware, adapt the bearing to the stock steering knuckle configuration. All hardware necessary (bearings, bushings, sleeves, pins, nuts, washers) is included. This kit does not require any cutting or welding to install. This new arm is compatible with all stock-type replacement shocks on the market.
For More Information, Contact: Blitzkrieg Motorsports (714) 630-0630 www.bmsoffroad.com
Bushwacker Tacoma Fender Flares
Few accessories look better on a Toyota Tacoma than larger, wider mud terrain tires. But the main drawback to larger tires is the amount of mud, water and debris that can be kicked up on the truck's body, side windows and mirrors. That's where Bushwacker Cut-Out Fender Flares come in.
As one of Bushwacker's most popular-selling products, Cut-Out Flares for the 1995.5-2004 Toyota Tacoma not only help protect from body-damaging mud and debris, but they also further the aggressive, off-road look of any Tacoma. Cut-Out Flares for the Tacoma deliver an additional 3 inches of tire coverage as well as 1 inch of wheel well opening to accommodate 33x12.5-inch tires.
For More Information, Contact: Bushwacker (800) 234-8920 www.bushwacker.com
Pillowtracks Get You Through It
Pillowtrack combines the traction of a sand ladder with the lifting of a jack, delivering a unique drive-on-jack off-road recovery solution. The Pillowtrack versatility enables recovery from and traversal of sand, mud, snow, and rocks.
Pillowtrack's innovative concept provides unique features:
1. Compact - no larger than a duffle bag. Just stow and go.
2. Easy to use - inflate, position and drive, all in less than five minutes!
3. No mounting, installation, or tools necessary.
4. Portable - the kit can be ported and shared.
For More Information, Contact: Pillowtrack www.pillowtrack.com
Shure is Good in Your Shop
Shure's Technician Carts and Tire Transport Trolley: durable, attractive, and efficient
Technician Cart features:
1. Standard Technician Cart offers top and bottom shelves with a lockable drawer
2. Deluxe Technician Cart offers an additional drawer and a lower storage enclosure with lockable doors
3. 3-inch casters
4. Shelves include a 1 1/2-inch lip on all sides
5. Includes handle and top shelf mat
6. Mini Technician Cart can be used with Shure's Cart Locker that attaches to Shure's Tool Storage units
7. Powdercoat paint finish - choose from 22 Shure Signature Colors
Tire Transport Trolley features:
1. Transport 12 to 14 tires (tire size may vary)
2. Heavy-duty construction
3. All-welded legs
4. Adjustable cross supports
5. Four 4-inch industrial capacity swivel casters
6. Powdercoat paint finish - choose from 22 Shure Signature Colors
For More Information, Contact: Shure Manufacturing Corp. (800) 227-4873 www.shureusa.com
Superchips Announces First Jeep Off-Road Programmer
Superchips' focus on the Jeep experience is evident as they spent months extensively working with Jeep enthusiasts to create unique off-road features found in the Flashpaq for Jeep applications. On-road Jeep enthusiasts shouldn't worry; the Flashpaq also includes a full selection of Superchips street performance features.
All New Off-Road Specific features:
1. Low throttle response crawling tune included
2. 4-HI locking axle control
3. Transfer case gear change correction
4. Idle control for accessories
5. TPMS threshold adjustment for use on different terrains
6. Check www.superchips.com for announcements of additional features as they are available.
Standard Superchips Performance features:
1. Performance tune included
2. Tire size adjustment for electronic speedometer correction
3. Real-time vehicle sensor display and data logging
4. Works with most intake and exhaust kits
5. Adjustable shift points, firmness, speed and engine rev limiter
6. Check ignition timing and fluid temperatures
7. Read, display and clear engine DTCs
For more information, contact: Superchips (407) 585-7000 www.superchips.com
Winch-In-A-Bag Has Everything You Need to Keep Going
Superwinch, Inc. has introduced the Winch-In-A-Bag, a convenient kit with everything you need to keep going. Whether rescuing yourself or others from danger, unloading or loading your boat, off-road with your four-wheel drive vehicle, ATV or snowmobile or on the job site pulling a load closer to your truck, this winch is handy and ready.
For More Information, Contact: Superwinch (860) 928-7787 www.superwinch.com